Motel 6 Williams East - Grand Canyon v Williams, USA
710 West Route 66 I-40 at Route 66 Exit #161, Williams,, 86046, Williams
Reviews of Motel 6 Williams East - Grand Canyon
I booked via Hostelworld, already paying 10%. Supposed I just need to pay for the rest of 90% amount. However, when I reached there, the staff said I ...
LUM,, 25 December 12
I want ask you to clean a bed cover every customers.
Mana, 9 December 12
Motel 6 Williams East - Grand Canyon haven't translated their information but to see the full English version click here